Skip to main content

...story continued from Facebook

PICTURE Whose prom was this? I'd have to say, it was the worst of the 3 junior proms I attended. Just look at the dress. I think this was MY junior prom - so that would be #2. I went with Keith. We all did things we shouldn't have that night. 
 No, I take that back... Jon's junior prom was the worst and my friend Holly was there. And I'm sure that I had been drinking, so... no, maybe not the worst. 
It was at the Ramada Inn in Mystic - and it smelled of sweaty people as if an aerobics class had just left and they'd had no ventilation. Holly... I think it was also her worst. Her date reeeeeeeked so bad, and was clueless, too - so he was hangin' all over her. She told me to smell him (which I did) and I thought I was going to fall over - my ears rang from the pungency.
This is a picture of me and Erin dancing at Keith's junior prom? I think she went with someone 2 years younger... how scandalous. At least she was there to have fun with!
  junior prom
Erin, Erin, Erin... got any cough syrup?

Comments

  1. I love you mommy.








    ... very, very, very, much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

when did I become infirm?

 Right now I'm playing Dots 2.0 on my phone. I try not to play for more than an hour. It helps that my elbow rages with inflammation after I put it down.  When did this happen?! Negative feedback is required for me to actually make a hard change, so I tend to linger longer than I should at any one task regardless of its level of enjoyment. Some things just need term limits. In my mind, I see myself always taking care to eat right, biohack and biofeedback with supplements and new dietary ideas - mainly trying on different eating habits, while maintaining inconsistency and not playing favorites too much. So, how the fuck did this happen? When did I become infirm? My lower back has also been bugging me in a chronic kinda way, I've never experienced before. I'll pull something or overuse, then apply therapeutic remedies to heal in a few days. Not this time. Even going to the chiropractor and doing RICE and gently inverting and consciously stretching and using the torture tools ...

Good bye eFax/J2Fax

I love how technology allows customer service reps to copy and paste scripted rebuttals and offers during a chat session. The chat session was the "only" way to cancel my eFax account (other than hunting for a phone number, cleverly embedded within the knowledgebase). So, I had to install another piece of software I'll use this once just to get this: (btw, "this" was the second go around, having nearly completed the cancelation the first time until my computer decided to reboot) Welcome to chat. The session has been accepted. {- Stanley K.} Hello, Cynthia. Welcome to j2 Global online support. I am Stanley, your online Live Support Representative. How may I assist you? {cynthia} I was disconnected earlier when I was trying to cancel my acct {- Stanley K.} I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel. Could you please provide me with your Fax number and PIN for verification? {cynthia} I am not interested in your offer for a couple of months free {cynthia} fax\PIN {-...